Sweetwaters kenya safari is a short vacation to Sweetwaters Game Reserve & Chimp Sanctuary. This 24000 acre private reserve saddling the Equator enjoys magnificent views across the plains to the snow-capped peaks of Mount Kenya, and has an abundance of wildlife and tropical vegetation.
Sweetwaters Game Reserve and Chimpanzee Sanctuary is the closest reserve to Kenya’s Capital Nairobi to boast all of the “Big 5” game – Lion, Leopard, Rhino, Elephant and Buffalo.
There are many advantages to visit Sweetwaters/ Ol Pejeta Conservancy. As it is a private reserve, guests can enjoy special activities not permitted in most Kenyan National Parks and Reserves such as game walks, night game drives, horseback, Guided Bush Walks, Lion Tracking, Bird Watching, Game Viewing from Blinds, game rides and meals in the bush and Camel Rides.
Sweetwaters/ Ol Pejeta Conservancy reserve boasts a plethora of wildlife – over 400 species of birds, lion, elephant, rhino and cheetah to name just a few. The night game drives, a highlight of your stay in Africa, allow frequent sightings of the elusive leopard and other nocturnal species.
Day 1: Nairobi – Drive to Sweetwaters/ Ol Pejeta Conservancy
This Kenya Safari departs from Nairobi and proceeds north, driving through lush tea and coffee estates to arrive in time for lunch at Sweetwaters Tented Camp.
After lunch we relax before setting out on an afternoon game-drive in Conservancy which is East Africa’s Largest Black Rhino Sanctuary, the only place in Kenya to see chimpanzees. They also hold some of the highest predator densities in Kenya.
Extra activities such as game walks, night game drives, horseback, Guided Bush Walks, Lion Tracking, Bird Watching, Game Viewing from Blinds, game rides and meals in the bush and Camel Rides are available upon request.
- Accommodation: Sweetwaters Tented Camp
- Luxury Camp located inside Olpejeta Conservancy
- Meals & drinks: Lunch & Dinner
Day 2: Sweetwaters/ Ol Pejeta Conservancy – Drive to Nairobi
An early morning game drive in the Conservancy. Sweetwaters/ Ol Pejeta Conservancy is the closest place from Nairobi to see the Big Five – lion, African elephant, African Buffalo, leopard and the rhinoceros (either the black rhinoceros or the white rhinoceros).
The combination of amazing wildlife and stunning views across the open plains of Ol Pejeta guarantees an unforgettable safari experience. After breakfast depart and go throught Mount Kenya Safari Club for more game viewing, after which we shall proceed by road for Nairobi arriving late afternoon hence, ending your 2 Days Sweetwaters Kenya Safari.
- Accommodation: End of Tour
- Meals & drinks: Breakfast & Lunch
The Cost Includes
- Transport based on customized Safari Van with specially modified suspension.
- Seats designed with seat belt and all clients are guaranteed window seats.
- All applicable game Park Entrance fees.
- All Camping Fees or lodging fee
- Three meals a day while on Safari (Indian Vegetarian).
- Services of Professional Safari Guide/Driv
- Guaranteed departures for one or more passengers booking this safari.
- Round trip transport from Nairobi to the designated National Park.
- Pre–tour itinerary document.
- Recommended drinking water.
- Extensive Game drives.
- Personalized service.
The Cost Excludes
- Park Fees
- Drinks and tips for waiters, porters and drivers
- Alcoholic drinks
- Passports and visas
|High Season||Mid Season||Low Season|
|2 pax||US$ 435||US$ 405||US$ 385|
- All rates are in US Dollars.
- Prices per person, based on 2 people sharing 1 room.
- For solo travelers a supplement fee of $ 60 will be added
- Price for Private Safari may be arranged upon request.
- Use of 4×4 Land Cruisers can be arranged at an added cost.
- Discount between 50 to 75% applies to children from 17 yrs. old and below depending on van seating arrangement and room sharing conditions preferred. Please include the age of participating children in your booking request so we can consider in the quotation accordingly.