Price from $985 per person based on sharing
A top Maasai Mara safari combined with Lake Nakuru and Amboseli park. Maasai Mara is known for almost guaranteed sightings of the Big 5: Lion, Elephant, Leopard, Buffalo and Rhino. It is also popular for the annual migration of zebra and wildebeest which occurs from July to October.
Lake Nakuru is a national park with an elevation of 1754 meters above sea level. It is home to a huge population of pink flamingos and 400 species of birds; while Amboseli is known for the large herds of elephants and most especially with its stunning view of Mt. Kilimanjaro.
Day 1: Nairobi – Masai Mara Game Reserve
You will be picked up from your hotel in the morning and we will first drive through the viewpoint of the Great Rift Valley to take some pictures of the beautiful landscape. After which, there will be another stop-over for lunch before we continue our drive to the Masai Mara National Reserve. Upon arrival at the lodge, you will be guided to your accommodation to settle in and relax with snacks and coffee. This will be followed by your first afternoon game drive, your first taste of African wildlife.
Day 2: Full day exploring Masai Mara Game Reserve
The whole day will be spent in game viewing and exploring the park’s high concentration of wild animals. On the plains are enormous herds of grazing animals including the elusive Cheetah and leopard hiding amidst acacia boughs. In the afternoon, an optional visit to a Maasai village can be arranged (entrance fee of 15 USD is not included in the package). Here you will be welcomed by the locals singing and dancing, a sacred ritual that has formed their rich tradition. Part of the tour includes a glimpse to their local homes and way of life.
Day 3: Masai Mara – Lake Nakuru National Park
We will start the day with an early morning game drive and return to the lodge for breakfast. After which, we will depart for Lake Nakuru National park located in the Great Rift Valley and have an evening game drive. Lake Nakuru is home to a stunning flock of lesser and greater Flamingos, turning the lakeshores into a magnificent pink stretch. The park has diverse species of over 400 birds such as White Pelicans, Plovers, Egrets and Marabou Stork. It is also one of the very few places in Africa where you can see the White and Black Rhino and rare Rothschild’s Giraffe.
Day 4: Lake Nakuru – Amboseli National Park
We will start the day with an early morning game drive in Lake Nakuru and depart for Amboseli national park.
Day 5: Full Day exploring Amboseli National Park
We will set off early to see the magnificent view of Mount Kilimanjaro and set off for another extensive game drive before the clouds build up over the summit. Amboseli is an excellent place to view a multitude of wildlife such as Wildebeest, Giraffes, and Baboons. An optional visit to a Masai village can be arranged after breakfast. Maasai warriors are also known as the proud nomadic tribe whose legendary prowess in battle and single-handed acts of bravery in fights with the wild animals have spread across the world.
Day 6: Amboseli – Nairobi
We will set off for an early morning game drive and head back to Nairobi in the afternoon.
Included in the package:
- All accommodations during the tour
- All meals during the tour
- All activities/ game viewing drives in safari vans
- Transport in a private safari minivan with open roof
- English speaking tour guide/ driver
- Applicable government taxes and levies
- All park entrance fees
- Bottled drinking water per day
- Breakfast on the day of the pick-up
- Accommodation on the day before the tour departs
- Accommodation on the last day
- International flights and taxes
- Passport visa
- Traveler’s insurance
- Tips and gratuities to driver/guides
- Alcoholic drinks
- Entrance fee to activities labeled as ‘Optional’
- Others labeled as ‘Extra Cost’
|High Season||Mid Season||Low Season|
|2 pax||US$ 985||US$ 985||US$ 985|
- All rates are in US Dollars.
- Prices are per person, based on 2 people sharing a room.
- For Solo Travelers, a supplement fee of $ 120 will be added.
- Price for Private Safaris can be arranged upon requested.
- Use of 4×4 Land Cruisers can be arranged at an added cost.
- Discount between 50 to 75% applies to children from 17 yrs. old and below depending on van seating arrangement and room sharing conditions preferred. Please include the age of participating children in your booking request so we can consider in the quotation accordingly.
High Season: July 01- October 31 | Dec 23 – Jan 2
Mid Season: Jan 02- March 31 | April 18- Apri 21 | Jun 16- June 31 | Nov 01- Dec 22
Low Season: April 01- June 15