Africa Flash McTours is a Kenya safari tour operator based in Nairobi specializing in African Safari packages. We take pride for having a team of professionals who have traveled in Africa and now works to ensure that our clients both acquire a unique and educational experience of African wildlife, landscape and culture.
Since our inception in 2009, Africa Flash McTours has catered to numerous international clients in various continents particularly in Europe, America, and Asia.
Why choose our company
Our company works with travel operators from international markets to update our ways in delivering our services. We also have a marketing team that studies the profile of our target clients to ensure that we can best meet their expectations. With the cut-throat competition in the industry, we aim for Kenya, and Africa in general to advance its reputation and credibility in the tourism industry.
As Africa Flash McTours, Managing Director Peter Macharia puts it:
“If we are not in the market, what would be different- if we are all and the same and just want to be the best then we are all the same, nothing matters. Transition on a business and service level is what we see is a greater cause. Protection of wildlife, respect fo the environment, transparency, and honesty are principles we embody more than profit gains. We believe the market is transitioning in this direction. If we continue to support it, then we would not only be in the lead, we would also be sustaining a positive change”
- We ensure competence of our team through regular trainings
- We practice honesty, transparency, and integrity in all our business dealings
- We continuously develop business opportunities through relevant travel services that meet diverse business and leisure travel needs
- We keep our team abreast with local and international market trends
- We provide excellent customer service
- We operate in compliance with ethical and sustainable industry principles and standards
The mission of Africa Flash McTours is to be the leading travel and related services company of choice, providing premier services and innovative options to all customers.
We will accomplish this by:
- Ensuring that we have the best qualified and trained professional staff
- Expanding market strength through superior service levels
- Developing business opportunities through unique travel services that meet all business and leisure travel needs
- Maintaining flexibility to adapt to local and international market trends
- Establishing our team as the optimum service provider
- Operating continuously in compliance with applicable industry principles and standards
We have a variety of vehicles so we we can meet the needs of different safaris and groups. They range from large coaches to safari buses and 4×4 vehicles to make it through the toughest of terrains.
GIVING BACK TO THE SOCIETY
Since the beginning, we have worked to create businesses that only leave a positive footprint on Kenya. As leaders in sustainability, we’ve integrated environmental and social best practices into every aspect of our businesses.
Commitments to sustainability in Kenya follow the goals laid out by a number of respected organizations and groups including Sustainable Travel International, Partnership for Global Sustainable Tourism Criteria, the United Nations’ Millennium Development Goals, Kenya government policies and discussions with Kenyans themselves.
These commitments to better Kenya fall into the following categories:
Complete and On-going Projects:
|• Built classrooms in 4 Kenyan schools. In some areas, children were trying to learn in rotting, filthy shacks; today they have clean, well-maintained classrooms designed to help them learn.|
|•Donated thousands of textbooks, as well as other necessary school supplies.|
|• Constructed kitchen in several schools. Many children in Kenya were coming to school hungry, or were becoming ill because of unsafe food. These canteens ensure that children are nourished, healthy, and able to focus on learning.|
|• Built teacher housing in remote areas. Often times, teachers cannot go to isolated rural areas because there’s nowhere for them to live, meaning these areas are sometimes entirely without educational options. With the addition of modern, comfortable teacher housing, these communities are now able to attract and hire teachers.|
To date, more than 3,000 children have directly benefited from SMSC efforts.